IF YOU ARE NOT PREPARED TO RAISE A DISABLED CHILD, OR A TRANS CHILD, OR A GAY OR BI OR PAN CHILD, IF YOU ARE NOT PREPARED TO LOVE AND SUPPORT YOUR CHILD UNCONDITIONALLY, DO NOT HAVE A CHILD.
-it is 2014. there are no excuses left. (via mintjukebox)
(Source: callmeoutis, via ijustwanttohugtomhiddleston)
To my daughter I will say,
‘See your beauty
without a compliment
or a mirror.’
-'Blind' by Della Hicks-Wilson (via thediaryofdreams)
x (via creative—type)
(Source: dellahickswilson, via whythefuckdidicutmyhair)
is your heart supposed to pound for ten minutes straight after you answer one question in class
a man couldn’t get a woman to touch his dick, so he shot people, like, that’s an actual thing that has occurred in the year 2014. we can put people on the moon, but we can’t teach boys that they aren’t entitled to a woman’s body.
(Source: natnovna, via an-alien-ate-my-pizza)
- The boy who takes your virginity is only going to love you long enough for you to stay in his bed.
- Your first job is never the best job. But you’ll meet some of your best friends there.
- Sometimes things don’t go the way you expect them to at all.
- People are usually never who they say they are.
- If you love someone, you need to tell them. Nobody is good at the guessing game.
- If your best friends don’t like the boy you’re involving yourself with, chances are he’s bad news.
- If a boy starts an invitation with, “Are you home alone”/”I’ll be home alone”, say no. You are a human being, not a toy to be played with.
- If some boy invites you to “the backseat of his truck”, he’s a piece of shit. Tell him to fuck himself.
- “Sorry” doesn’t always fix what you messed up.
- Stop wasting time wishing you could take back what you already did.
- You are at fault sometimes.
- There’s going to be a boy that you let get away. Yes, you loved him. It’s for the best, though.
- Toxic people hardly ever start off toxic.
- It’s always nice to make new friends, but never forget who your real friends are.
- Never lose the friends that would answer their phone at 3am if you called
- Never lose sight of who you are because of a boy.
-16 Things I Learned While Being 16 (via bodv)
(Source: dizzyhemmings, via rhieyelovescake)